Wednesday, November 29, 2006

RE:anonymous comment

On my last post I had anonymous comment that asked..
What are the pictures near your St A’s cross are they prints or drawings?

So I decided to show them a little clearer and tell you where they came from, If you read any of my profiles else where you will know I’m bisexual but I don't have a female sub nor do I plan on getting one in the near future but in art works I love the female form, I was attracted to Betty page and Frollos art work in my younger years. The three drawings where done for me by a dear artist friend LongbobAu he was practicing the Frollo styling and didn't want to throw them out, I immediately feel in love with the middle one with the Betty look hair. Longbob has also done a few other painting that I have hanging in my home but my favorite which is currently being framed, is one titled ‘Eyes’ and as soon it comes back to me I will post a pic..’Eyes’ is just that..a set of female eyes that will hang above my bed watching LOL you know the kind of eyes I mean..the I don’t miss a trick kind of eyes.





3 comments:

Catwomanslair said...

Thanks for the links to other artists. Also thanks for sharing the closeups of the art on your walls.

MissBonnie said...

Catwoman
You are most welcome..glad you enjoyed them.

Anonymous said...

I like Frollo (I own a comics shop and sell some of the nice European stuff). I've always felt it that he and some of the other great Europeans like Milo Manera who are so good at attractive women don't ever do F/m drawings.