On my last post I had anonymous comment that asked..What are the pictures near your St A’s cross are they prints or drawings?
So I decided to show them a little clearer and tell you where they came from, If you read any of my profiles else where you will know I’m bisexual but I don't have a female sub nor do I plan on getting one in the near future but in art works I love the female form, I was attracted to Betty page and Frollos art work in my younger years. The three drawings where done for me by a dear artist friend LongbobAu he was practicing the Frollo styling and didn't want to throw them out, I immediately feel in love with the middle one with the Betty look hair. Longbob has also done a few other painting that I have hanging in my home but my favorite which is currently being framed, is one titled ‘Eyes’ and as soon it comes back to me I will post a pic..’Eyes’ is just that..a set of female eyes that will hang above my bed watching LOL you know the kind of eyes I mean..the I don’t miss a trick kind of eyes.



Comments
You are most welcome..glad you enjoyed them.