Friday, February 20, 2009

Save our Adult sites

No Clean Feed
Help needed from all Kinky
Australians
Protect your rights to access
Adult sites!


Help stop them from banning sites like CollarNuffs.com and Adult bloggers


Please sign this petition or 'Save the Net' on your own site
With the new petition widget you can collect signatures for GetUp’s ‘Save the Net’ petition from your own social-networking profile, blog or webpage without visitors ever leaving your site.
It’s easy and secure –simply copy the HTML code found HERE and paste it into your webpage or blog post; it works the same way as embedding a YouTube video. Visitors to your page will be able to enter their details to sign the ‘Save the Net’ petition securely, email their friends about the campaign, and embed the tool on their on site.

4 comments:

Dan said...

Miss Bonnie,

I wish I could sign, but I'm from the USA.

Dan

Dan said...

Hi. I came across two organizations that are against the filtering. They are Electronic Frontiers Australia and the Australia Sex Party. Though you would like to know.

oldbear said...

=Hi Miss Bonnie, Happy new year!

I lost my links for a bit, but now have found them.

I cant figure out what a passable postcode would be.

I hope you did not have any family or friends hit by your wildfires. I live in the heart of the chaparral and know what those firestorms are like!

PAX and Love to you and your family Dear Lady!

erotictoys said...

yeah same here... i wish i could help too... hope things turn out alright... best wishes...