
I was reading Catwoman Blog entry on shoes it got me thinking how much do I flirt and use my sexual power outside of my D/s relationship. While discussing this with my darlin’ Oz, I was surprised to hear him say you’re a flirt you have men tripping over in the street to get a look at you when you turn it on...well I guess I do play it a little as any woman will tell you, high heels have powerful impacts on men. I often find myself adjusting straps on sandals or running my hands up calf muscles I find I do this almost subconsciously. its as through ‘it’ turns on in me subconsciously, and I have no control half the time. I’m not even aware I flick my hair, sway my hips or pick my clothing to appeal to the opposite sex but I guess I must LOL.
So I decided to do little experiment. I went to local shops in non alluring clothing and flat shoes and then followed this up by a Hey look at me outfit. I took along a girls favorite handbag, a gay male friend for his input on my behavior. I guess what I wanted to discover was I ‘turning it on” or was it visually aided by shoes/outfit
I was surprised to find that my little tricks worked in any clothing that in fact I could make a man walk into things... even in sports leisure wear. but I will add they did more damage when confronted with heels.
It was then he gave me a compliment ..girl friend you have the confidence inside you what wear doesn't make an iota of difference men can smell a sexually confidant woman and drawn to it. guess I always knew this but it was nice to hear.

Comments
I do feel the act of a beautiful woman using her hair as a sexual tease has not been adequately studied either.
Hope I can be of service to you in this matter. Cheers, Longbob aka Phugger
"Tag," you're it. Details at...
http://ondominance.blogspot.com/2006/12/re-ninas-tag.html