Adventures of Black Cat. 2

Content: F/f superherione bondage only. 

Author: Artfulknot.

Teaser: The famous Black Cat/Felicia Hardy finds herself in a bind figuratively and literally Felicia navigates a complex situations involving capture, alliances, and betrayals among various characters.

(read time 83 minutes)



Prologue:

After Felicia got a strategic victory over her captors through an unintended proxy in Elizaebth, she journals about the bizarreness of it all in her pajamas. She clenches her fist in anger for not kicking the asses of those weaklings that captured her. On the other hand, she takes solace in the fact that she beat a peer competitor (Javelynn) in a 1 v. 1 fight, and that, after kicking her ass, she is now in the custody of, laughably, an ol' nanny-like matron with a gun and her daughter. Despite this success, she doesn't fully trust the current situation with 6 people locked up in an abandoned jail with 2 of the 6 being a lawyer for an embassy in Lina and a soldier woman in Javelynn. Something has to give. They have all been bound and embarrassed, but Felicia is irritated that she didn't do the binding as all the people who were after her merged at the same location with the most unlikely person (Elizabeth) emerging victorious. There is unfinished business.

Part 1: The clean up

As soon as Felicia leaves the scene, Elizabeth says to herself:

Elizabeth: Ha, who would of thought this ol' gunslinger could have bound and gagged 5 people at once including that Black Cat lady who I am now working with to cage these fools? Those certificates I got in firearms and restraints were worth the 400 bucks each after all. All I need to do now is fetch that soldier girl named Jave or whatever her name is and we can wrap up when my daughter arrives.

Elizabeth then walks into the abandoned prison to collect Javelynn with surprising confidence considering the sheer mismatch in physique quality, size, strength, and combat skill, but she has a trick up her sleeve. Javelynn is caged on the 2nd story floor near the rusted stairwell that spirals down to the lower cells and points toward the booking entrance. After being knocked out by Felicia, Javelynn is now awake and is pacing around in anger wanting to punch the mask off of Black Cat. She then stops in surprise as she hears the sound of heels clicking up the metal steps. She says to herself:

Javelynn: Who the fuck is that? A public health officer? Or someone from the Justice department wanting to revive this place? I know the City is broke, but c'mon.

Elizabeth then makes her presence known by standing in front of Javelynn's cell with a smirk on her face and declares that "It is time to go". Javelynn looks at her perplexed as the disparity between them is comical. Javelynn then says:

Javelynn: I am not going anywhere you pathetic city councilor or whatever the heck your title is. Who are you? Are you working with Black Cat of all people? If so, you are playing with fire because she is a crook like me.

Elizabeth: I know, but we made a truce so that we can clean up the mess we are in. Also, I might look like a pencil-pushing city councilor, but I can still handle a gun. I would have re-captured the Cat lady if she wasn't at full strength or if I ambushed her at the right moment, but I made a truce to avoid an ass-kicking.

Javelynn: Well, you better make a truce with me because the only thing stopping me from kicking your ass is that cell door and a bit of mercy for frumpy heroine wannabes like you. .

Elizabeth: I don't need to make a truce with you because you are wearing that *points to her ankle monitor that Cassidy and Cathy strapped onto her*.

Javelynn: This only works if you have the…..oh…shoot.

Elizabeth stuns her by pulling out the small remote that activates the brutal tasing feature on her ankle monitor. Elizabeth then says:

Elizabeth: I am sure you know what this feels like, I found the remote in Cassidy's bra while I was tying her and her mom up. If you resist me, then I will-

Javelynn: OKAY! I get it. I won't try anything just….put the damn remote away.

Elizabeth: Once I have you in position, I will put it away. Pull out your own handcuffs and cuff yourself to that air duct hanging over the bench there.

Javelynn then walks over with her head hanging low over to the bench, reaches up, and puts both arms around the duct to cuff both her wrists together. Elizabeth then enters the cell, takes out a few coils of hemp rope from her cardigan, and begins uncoiling and measuring those bundles to truss her powerful arrestee. Elizabeth begins by placing her upper thighs in a double column tie just below her buttocks so that she can walk but with decreased power. Due to the great height difference, Elizabeth then stands on the bench behind Javelynn so that she can reach over her chest to work on a tie that is similar to the five-flowers Chinese tie but with more wraps of rope. As Elizabeth works behind her, Javelynn can't help but hold her breath in and look away due to the smell of Elizabeth's garlic-like breath, her cheap perfume, and dusty library-like odor. Elizabeth notices this and says:

Elizabeth: Not feeling too good? Get used to it, we will be spending a lot of time together.

Javelynn bites her lip to halt a response as Elizabeth uncuffs her hands and brings them behind her back to complete the tie. Once complete, she tape-gags Javelynn and leads her out of the cell by the rope tail. When they get out to the parking lot, Elizabeths daughter, Sylvia, pulls up in her van and jogs over to her mom to see if she is alright. Sylvia works as a medical office administrator and has just taken a phony bereavement leave to help out. She is short and thickset like her mom, but less butch and bossy-looking with her librarian-like appearance. Sylvia wanted to be a police or corrections officer, but didn't meet the fitness requirements for either. Her enthusiasm to help her mom in this situation is, therefore, partly sprung by her wanting to prove that she is competent in either role. Upon seeing her leading Javelynn, a confused Sylvia says:

Slyvia: Whoa! Who is this woman? Why is she tied up? Where is the lady who wears the catsuit?

Elizabeth: Oh, I forgot to mention that I made a truce with her to stop her from throwing me through a window. I crossed paths with the girls I tied while hunting the cat lady, but she and I now have a mutual enemy with these 6. I still want the cat lady in my custody, but I am just playing along with this new alliance so that I can lock up these competitors.

Sylvia: Why do you want to re-capture her again? I know you found her in the backyard but is she still a threat?

Elizabeth: The cat is a thief like this one here, so I don’t want to compromise my integrity for too long.

Sylvia: So, in the meantime, what are we going to do with these 6?

Elizabeth: The cat lady gave me the address to take 'em to an abandoned jail. It is 5 minutes from here near other abandoned office buildings and is a small remand center with only 10 or so cells-easier to manage because there is less ground to cover. *She then hands Sylvia the specifics of the address on a ripped piece of paper*.

Sylvia: Got it. I will get started on re-tying those Brazilian girls for transport.

Sylvia re-ties the Brazilian trio by putting them all in prisoner belt ties that are similar to mantis ties but much tighter around the waist and chest. She then connects them altogether with a single rope that she feeds through each of their waist harnesses to lead them towards her van. Elizabeth, after reclining the passenger seat in her van and tying Javelynn to it, unties Cassidy and Cathy from their back-to-back position but leaves them in their harness and wrist ties as they are loaded into the back of her SUV while Javelynn is tied at the front to be monitored. Sylvia follows Elizabeth from behind while Lina makes muffled noises in the back about her status at the embassy.

Part 2: The lock up

The abandoned jail (or remand center) they arrive at is in fairly good condition as it only closed 5 years ago unlike the Maplehurst prison that closed in the 80's. It is a one-story rectangular building that looks more like an office space for a dentist than It does a jail. They decide to park behind the building where the loading dock is so that their presence is concealed by the truck and trailer near the steps of the entry way. Knowing where they are through the radio that tracks their movement, Felicia checks in by saying that she left the backdoor ajar and that there is a little "present" for them on the booking counter. Upon entering with their prisoners, they turn on the lights and see a package and a letter. The package contains money and gear that is estimated to cover three weeks of expenses along with a letter that contains the layout of the jail that Felicia drew up using the technical drawing skills she acquired to plan her heists. The gear in the package contains an extra ankle monitor for Javelynn just in case, tear gas, nets, a baton, a few pistols just in case an ally of Javelynn tries to break in, a list of weaknesses that Javelynn's allies have, and unbranded prison clothes for each size.

There is also a letter within the letter that tells Sylvia and Elizabeth to call her immediately if any of Javelynns allies try to free her. This is because Black Cat is the only one with the ability to implement strategy and expose their weaknesses. Sylvia then looks at the floorplan letter and says:

Sylvia: Okay, let's start processing them. *She then turns to the group* Alright ladies and…..Amazons *looking at Javelynn* I want you all sit on your butts and declare what you have on your person because, if I find anything suspicious on you, then you will be held in solitary confinement and stripped naked, got it? *group moans in compliance*

Elizabeth: That is right! We are taking a big risk doing this, but it is even riskier to have you 6 fighting over who gets custody of the cat lady. Do you have something to say? *She then gestures for Sylvia to ungag Lina*

Lina: If we all want or wanted custody of the Cat, then why don't we work together?

Elizabeth: To what aim?

Lina: My sisters here proposed to transfer her to a Brazilian prison, that way she won't be a threat to anyone here.

Javelynn: *Peels tape gag* Black Cat is defeated on my terms, not yours! Try doing that and I send you back to Brazil on the tip of a javelin.

Lina: This vagabundo doesn't know what she is saying. I am a lawyer, she is just muscle.

Elizabeth: That is enough. We clearly don't have a common aim. I wanted to re-capture the Cat, but when I did catch her, I didn't know the context of her being in my backyard. Before I could get anything out of her, she passed out and escaped from my basement later on. I am just cleaning up the fallout which requires me to jail all of you so that I can re-capture her unobstructed. Let's start booking them in.

Sylvia takes each one into the storage room to be booked while Elizabeth guards the rest outside. The first one up for intake is the model-like lady with her lawyerly style of dress and upper class look that makes her look out of place in bondage. Lina is, at first, uncooperative but is then threatened with solitary confinement which is too much for her majesty to handle. In imagining herself in solitary, she becomes nauseated and spills out all her confidential professional and personal contact details. This info allows Sylvia to send forged messages to these contacts through a cover story that a temporary residence card is expired or some other excuse. To make the travel story believable, Sylvia then suggests that she could work in one of the offices here to which Lina agrees.

Lina is then searched with her expensive rings, bracelets, and necklaces being taken off by Sylvia while she is on her stomach. Sylvia then strips her of her tight business suit, heels, leggings, and puts her in prison clothes that conceal the fabulous hourglass figure of the Brazilian-as if modesty has been forced onto her much to Sylvia's amusement. She is then disgusted even more by Sylvia tying her hair back with a small rope, but her disgust can't alleviate the weight of the jam she is in. She then has her hands tied behind her back with zip-tie-like rope cuffs that were found in the package Felicia made, has her picture taken, and is escorted to her cell.

The process is the same for the others until they get to Javelynn. Sylvia and Elizabeth decide that they should both strip search her given her strength. Sylvia holds Javelynn's arms behind her head and places her knee across her shoulder blades while Elizabeth strips her. While doing this Sylvia says:

Sylvia: Wow. Strong and sexy. How did you bag this one, mom?

Elizabeth: All I had to do was threaten her with a tasing and she surrendered. I took control of the remote that tases her from the ankle monitor. It was strapped on her by that Cassidy blondie.

Sylvia: This scenario gets even stranger. Warrior women caught by a kid then caught by my pensioner ma'

Elizabeth: Hey! At least I still have my bondage game intact. Want an escape challenge? *says jokingly*.

Sylivia: I can't underestimate you there, ma.

They then dress Javelynn, cuff her hands behind the chair, and tell her to give them a brief bio of herself like the others did. Javelynn says:

Javelynn: You both probably won't believe me if I tell you, so look it up for yourselves.

Javelynn then provides the web address that Sylvia inputs into a nearby laptop that, surprisingly, still works. According to the "General Information Board for High Risk Felons", Javelynns status is "wanted" and that her occupation is that of a "mercenary" and "thief". Her profile goes on to say:

"Javelynn and Trick Shot were hired guns for the Secret Empire and Viper as they created canine humanoids as biological combat units. One of the canine humanoids escaped the compound and was rescued by Hawkeye after it was shot multiple times. Hawkeye named the canine creature Rover and it revealed to him the experiments going on through pictures. Hawkeye and Rover located the Secret Empire hideout in a jungle and fought their way into the compound. Javelynn was left solo after Trick Shot betrayed Viper and she attempted to pierce her enemies with her trademark weapons. Rover evaded the attack and Hawkeye knocked her out with an arrow to the head.".

Sylvia: Whoa, this an adventurous bio. You have done a lot of crazy shit, no wonder you always look angry.

Javelynn: It is my job to be angry, idiot.

Elizabeth: Hey, watch your mouth or I will wash it out.

Sylvia: Let's get her locked up.

Once they place Javelynn in her cell, Sylvia decides to stay overnight even though Elizabeth insists that she can do it. Once Elizabeth leaves, she draws up different bondage positions to put them in based on whatever routine to give them. She thinks to herself that one of the Brazilians, Lina, can work remotely as they agreed but her ankles must be tied in a hobble and a chain should be tightly wrapped around her waist so that she doesn't take advantage of the office space. The other two will have recreational access to the gym, but will have to lay prone whenever she says that their rec time ends to be tied. The same goes for Cassidy and Cathy. Javelynn will have no rec time as she is way too powerful, but she will go through check-up routines. She also notes that she must use the biographical details given to her to forge bogus absent letters for the all of them except Lina and Javelynn.

Part 3: The recruit.

Three days later, on the evening of the third day of jail operations, Sylvia receives a call from her mom saying that she came in contact with an ex-correctional officer who could help them out. Sylvia replies:

Sylvia: Mom, are you kidding? We can’t have any outsiders helping us. This operation is supposed to be as confidential as it gets.

Elizabeth: She isn't just anyone, Sylvia, she has connections.

Sylvia: What do you mean by connections?

Elizabeth: At that wine bar I attend, she was a server there. It wasn't busy so we started chatting and connected.

Sylvia: She went from being a correctional officer to a wine server? I don't follow. You sure she isn't lying to gain something?

Elizabeth: I find it believable, but regardless, she is going to start working with us in a few days as a side job for extra cash. We will pay her out of the allowance that the cat lady left us.

Sylvia: Hmm okay, thanks for letting me know.

Back at her residence, Chelsea Heights, Felicia puts aside her Black Cat persona and goes back to the civilian Felicia Hardy for a night out. She dresses in a tight fitting black dress that is tight around the butt and chest but gets loose around her thighs and splits on each side to partially show off her legs. This dress shows off her physique as a combination of power, sexiness, and size with her legs being impressively big to indicate that she has bridged the gap between looks and power. Her chosen place of enjoyment tonight is a cocktail bar just across the road called "The Mixer" where she is a regular on Friday nights. When she enters, she becomes like a magnet for attention due to her striking appearance. Felicia looks like this minus the mask: (Photo credit: Promoted by a_plus_collectibles (Instagram page) and is sculpted by @yan_h_sculpts)

She approaches the bar and is served by a waitress who makes eye contact in an odd way as if to indicate jealously. Her head tilts forward, eyes are fixed in place with few blinks, and is squeezing the bottle of wine she just poured a drink for someone with. Felicia finds it a bit odd that her facial expression is unnecessarily tense with eyes that give a penetrating stare, but she takes it as typical given her looks. She is wearing black non-slip shoes with a buttoned up shirt and bowtie that fits well on her thin built and shapely figure. She is professionally dressed, but her tight and butt-lifting dress pants overtake the modest top in emphasis. According to her nametag, her name is "Chloe". Felicia says:

Felicia: Hey hun, how are we tonight?

Waitress: I am okay. What would you like?

Felicia: What do you recommend?

Waitress: *produces a half smile* I would go with the Night Owl as I tend to prefer the fruitier drinks.

Felicia: You got me sold. I would like that one, please.

Waitress: Oh…that is great to hear. Also, if you are interested, we have a private snug space upstairs for yourself or a date you may have. Admission is 50 bucks for just you or your date to drink alone.

Felicia: Great, I will take a look once I wind down. Thank you.

Once Felicia receives her drink, she makes her way around the bar socializing in sporadic conversations about her phony portfolio in gold trading. An hour before closing time, as the majority of patrons exit, she takes the opportunity to go up to the snug for a private conversation with Elizabeth. She takes out the radio from her purse and says:

Felicia: Black Cat checking in, are the inmates behaving?

Elizabeth: Everything is running smoothly here.

Felicia: Please give me a more detailed report than that. *She asks as she finishes her cocktail*

Elizabeth: How are you feeling?

Felicia: What do you…..ma……wa? What the fra..fuck is….thiszz

Elizabeth: See you soon. *Elizabeth hangs up*

The radio slips out of Felicia's hand on the table, but she puts it back into her purse knowing not leave anything incriminating as she tries to get up. Once up, she tries to walk but stumbles to her knees and then onto her stomach. She then hears footsteps and has just enough vision left to make out that it is Chloe! The waitress that served her! She spiked her drink with a sedative after connecting with Elizabeth. While standing tall over Felicia, Chloe says:

Chloe: I don't know who you are lady, but I know enough to figure that the people who live in that apartment of yours are a bunch of financier frauds. You are no exception.

Felicia: *Struggling to stay conscious* Ya…you did this?

Chloe: A lady I connected with tipped me off about where you live, plus I can't stand the way you dress as I have seen you here before whoring around.

Felicia: You…… can't handle show stealerszz…..can you?

Chloe: This is my show now. *Felicia passes out on her stomach*

Part 4: Caught as Felicia, not Black Cat

As Chloe stands over the woman she resents as a wannabe showstopper who has now been reduced to a sleeping mess, she can't help but reply further to something Felicia said:

Chloe: I know you can't hear me, but I must say, your whorish choice of dress not only makes you a show stealer, but a boyfriend stealer. I have seen you in here before talking to married guys while their wives feel sidelined. This gives me even more motivation to see where your wealth comes from.

Chloe then rummages through Felicia's purse to get her ID, but she can't find a birth certificate or health card. In a smaller purse holding some cash and bank cards, she finds a small and rolled up note saying, "Property of Felicia. Call number 105-670-800 to report lost". Chloe then clips the handle of Felicia's purse to her belt and says to her.

Chloe: Ah, nice to meet you Felicia. I don’t know your last name yet, but I am sure I can get it out of you. Hmmm in fact *turns her over and grabs Felicia by the jaw* I intend to squeeze every bit of info out you to expose you and whatever sugar daddy you live with *she then pushes her head to the side in disgust*. She then flips Felicia back onto her stomach and zip-ties her hands with one zip around the wrists and the other tie placed in-between the wrists to get a rope-like cinch. To gag her, Chloe puts a cleaning cloth in her mouth and holds it in place with a wraparound gag that she made by tying a bunch of napkins together in a chain-link.

Chloe then pulls Felicia onto her shoulder while kneeling, tightens her arm around the small of her back, leans back while kneeling to tighten her other arms around the bottom of her buttocks and, with quite a bit of exertion, lifts her up over her shoulder. Chloe mocks Felicia saying:

Chloe: Ugh, all that working out for those ego assets of yours makes your glamourous ass quite heavy. I know that you are used to guys carrying you like this at parties, so don't count on me not dropping you although I will try my best.

Chloe takes Felicia through the door titled "Maintenance" near where Felicia was sitting and down three flights of steps towards the backstage entrance of a theatre where the stagehands enter in from. The ownership of the theatre is independent from the cocktail bar, but they collaborate so that the bar provides accommodation while the theater provides intrigue. Chloe plans to hold her underneath the stage where she can search her purse undisturbed and modify whatever stage props they use for the magic shows to scare her into confessing whatever Chloe needs to know.

Once they reach the bottom of the second flight of stairs, Chloe decides to put Felicia down and have a seat on the steps to take a break. Chloe knows that she needs to deliver Felicia to Elizabeth when she is done with her, but she also realizes that Felicia cannot be prosecuted if the police and her lawyer know she was kidnapped. Chloe's plan is to bind and hold Felicia so that a private forensic auditing company can investigate her records based on the info in her purse. She knows that only 2 percent of financial fraud cases lead to a conviction because Judges suck at calculation and that the lawyers for these rich schemers are too technically efficient for the Judge and prosecution to handle.

To make it worse, less than 1 percent of Judges in the entire region have a background in statistics, actuarial studies, or financial literacy. If the evidence lacks clarity, then the Judge will not be able to handle the complexity of whatever scheming Felicia is involved in. The thing is, Chloe cannot follow through with this plan as Elizabeth wants Felicia delivered to her as soon as possible. Chloe then takes a leap of faith and decides to betray Elizabeth because she wants to bring Felicia to actual justice through evidence and not the silly gimmick justice Elizabeth wants with her abandoned jail idea. She takes a leap of faith and decides to inform Elizabeth that she is breaking their agreement. She calls Elizabeth on her cell phone and says:

Chloe: Hi Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Hey Chloe! How is our sleeping beauty doing? Is she prepped for transport?

Chloe: I only have her zip-tied right now.

Elizabeth: She needs more than that on her. I want her bound properly, understood?

Chloe: Yeah, I am done understanding. This whole abandoned jail cops and robbers silliness is over.

Elizabeth: YOU DARE betray me, kid? You are a little girl in a grown woman's world, don't bite off more than you can chew.

Chloe: Look, old witch, you are the one biting off more than you can chew as a disgruntled pensioner who wants to be relevant again. I am going to get legal professionals involved that allow for some….extra-penal activities while they do legitimate research.

Elizabeth: Honey, you are a bartender in the most expensive city, how are you going pay these professionals who bill 500 an hour for so-called work? I bet you have maxed out your credit cards trying to live in the most pristine part of the city.

Chloe: Clever reference, but no, I have friends I went to school with who work for a non-profit called the Institute for Neighborhood Justice who are willing to, let's just say, bend the rules of discovery to get a conviction.

Elizabeth: Is that so? Well, good luck with that because you will need it! Felicia and NOW YOU are scheduled for a cell! *Elizabeth abruptly hangs up*

Part 5: Setting the stage

Back at the abandoned jail, Elizabeth throws her phone across the desk in disgust but with enough force not to break it. It is Sylvia's day off and Elizabeths turn to supervise the prisoners. Elizabeth jolts up from her swivel chair in the booking office, flings open the clothes closet, and waddles down the hallway of cell doors dragging the uniform Javelynn was stripped of. In the cells, the Brazilian trio are entertaining themselves with a skipping rope they snuck back into their cell during rec time, Cassidy and Cathy are playing poker on the cell floor, and Javelynn is performing lunging jump squats to improve her kinetic linking as she imagines kneeing Felicia in the face. Elizabeth unlocks the food slot peep hole and says:

Elizabeth: Check-up time, you know what to do.

Javelynn punches the wall in frustration at being disturbed before setting her knees on the bench with her hands behind her back. Javelynn is the only prisoner who receives this check-up routine because of her exceptional physical abilities. She is usually taken into the medical room, has ger grip and leg strength measured, and is then forced to take medication that "settles" her. After the tablets are swallowed, her strength is tested again to ensure that the medication has worked. Her hands usually remain tied behind her back for the entire process.

When Elizabeth and Javelynn enter the medical room this time round, her strength is measured as usual, but this time, it is measured to ensure she is at full strength as Elizabeth has an assignment for her. As Elizabeth walks over to the medicine cabinet, Javelynn says:

Javelynn: Hey, can you get the dosages down on that shit? Makes my arms feel like cinderblocks.

Elizabeth: That is the point, but you don't have to worry about that today *Pulls out her uniform from the bag*.

Javelynn: What is going on? Why is that here?

Elizabeth unties her hands and replies:

Elizabeth: You are being released on assignment. Get dressed.

Javelynn: What assignment? I wouldn't push me too far If I were you*walks up closer to Elizabeth and looks down on her to emphasize the height disparity*

Elizabeth: And I would keep your distance *takes out the remote to Javelynn's ankle monitor to make her step back*

Javelynn: *After stepping back a few feet and crosses her arms* What is it?

Elizabeth: The proxy I was using to capture the cat lady in her party clothes has gone rouge. Her name is Chloe and she has decided to take her prisoner for herself.

Javelynn: You sure this is not mistaken identity?

Elizabeth: Nope, not a chance. She never took the collar I used to track one of my pet cats out of the boot of her uniform when working as her "Black Cat" alternative self. She also gave me a walkie talkie to keep in touch and track me, but I tracked her in return back to her residence. I finally learned that her name is "Felicia".

Javelynn: How did you get in contact with this now rogue proxy of yours?

Elizabeth: I took a trip downtown and figured that Felicia would be a regular or, at best, semi-regular at a cocktail bar near her residence. I went into the bar and talked to a few staff until I landed on Chloe who noticed, in detail, the woman I described physically to a tee as white haired, curvaceous, big legs and butt, and powerful-looking. Kind of like you but less lanky.

Javelynn: You sure your proxy hasn't kidnapped a model of some sort?

Elizabeth: Are you listening to me? I said "powerful-looking" which means that she is not sculpted just for show, but for power and strength. She also sounded like she was nearly passing out on the radio with me.

Javelynn: So you want me to break into the cocktail bar, break Chloe in half, and capture Felicia?

Elizabeth: I wouldn't mind it if you broke her in half, but I want you to capture her as well so that I can hold her accountable for going rogue in person.

Javelynn: Fine. *Javelynn then begins suiting up*

Once she finished suiting up, Javelynn is escorted out by Elizabeth and is free to complete her assignment by whatever means but still carries the status of prisoner who must return. While Javelynn travels from the woodland near where the abandoned jail is to downtown New York, a tired Chloe, right after her phone call with Elizabeth finished, grunts a bit as she puts the zip-tied Felicia back over her shoulder and resumes the trip. She feels Felicia begin to move a bit and says "Shush, we are nearly there" as they approach a double door saying "Crimson Theatre and Studio: Stagehand and performer entrance". Chloe tries the handle and is relieved to feel that it is unlocked. She says:

Chloe: Yes! I had a plan B if it was locked, but I can hardly carry her anymore. Once we get behind the curtains near towards the studio, I can start dragging her.

The backstage area is divided into 3 parts from front to back: Rigging area (especially important for magic shows), construction area (area where stagehands and theatre carpenters work), and upstage area where the backdrop is produced. Once on-stage, Chloe slowly puts Felicia onto the floor and falls to her hands and knees in fatigue. She is tired, but is still determined to expose Felicia for what she accuses her off. She then drags Felicia to the rigging area so that they can get underneath the stage. Once there, Chloe hears the jingling of keys and then the sawing of wood and begins to panic. She says:

Chloe: NO! Damnit! Why the fuck would someone be working outside of standard times? I worked here before switching to the bar and would always have the theatre to myself when the stagehands left. We need to get underneath stage quick.

Knowing that opening one of the stage panels will cause a bit of a noise, Chloe decides to see who is working overtime in the construction area. She goes around to the side of the thick and wall-like curtain that separates them and takes a peek. The person working is one of the theatre carpenters named Harold Redman who Chloe recognizes but never met let alone interacted with as he always seemed like a grumpy outcast with high blood pressure. In fact, Harolds surname is fitting in that his face is red and withered, hair is short and graying, carries a bit of a beer gut, and has slouched posture. He is wearing, similar to that of a janitor, a paint and grease-stained light brown jumpsuit, small belt with a pouch and bundle of keys clipped on, and ankle high black non-slip shoes. He also does not wear any PPE which has marked his thick hands with marks from wood shrapnel as well as sawdust-filled nails. He is the same height as the 5,8 Chloe who is shorter than the 6,2 Felicia. Upon seeing this, Chloe says:

Chloe: Why is he of all people working overtime? He should be retired.

When he stops sawing, Chloe flings herself back as Harold looks to his left and right to be sure he is alone. He opens up his large metal tool box on the ground and, with one of his keys, opens up a second layer to the toolbox that conceals a small safe. He pushes the wood he was sawing to the side and clatters the safe onto the workbench. He then takes one last look around and opens the safe. Meanwhile, Chloe is looking for anything nearby that can cause a diversion. With her nervousness reaching a climax, she is relieved to hear of a diversion when Harolds phone rings. Harold reacts by slamming the safe store shut, looks around, and answers the phone saying:

Harold: Uhh..Harold here, what it is?

Dorothy: It is me, are you coming home for dinner?

Harold: Oh, hey there sugar I was just ta…workin' overtime for extra pay.

Dorothy: Are you nearly finished?

Harold: You bet! On my way now *Harold promptly leaves but forgets to put the safe away out of nervousness*

Chloe: Woohoo, just my luck, now we can get below stage *she then looks at Felicia who is now awake*

Chloe: Oh, you are awake just in time for the drop *pulls a lever that opens the panel and slides Felicia down to the padded floor. Chloe jumps down from where the panel opened and closes it*

Part 6: Preparing the case

Underneath the stage, a stage that has been rigged with multiple panels and levers for magic shows and plays that use a lot of special effects, Chloe empties Felicia's purse of its contents and lays out the walkie talkie, 2 debit cards, 1 credit card, and a few hundred dollars in cash. This amount initially surprises Chloe, but it makes sense as to why Felicia wouldn't walk around with a lot of cash. As she looks through Felicia's stuff, she is on the phone to one of her friends at the Institute of Neighborhood Justice who provides services pro bono but is, so to speak, going the extra mile for Chloe and her illegal seizing of Felicia. After 10 or so minutes of intel exchange, Chloe says she needs to go and get some rest after thanking her friend, Rebecca, for her patience. She turns toward Felicia and says:

Chloe: Try not to make too much noise, you wouldn't want to be seen like this in front of a live audience, would you?

Felicia: *Muffled noises due to gag*

Chloe: I figured as much.

Chloe can't get out from where she entered the stage, so she has to go through the small crawlspace door 20 feet away. This gives Felicia time to use the friction of the beam she leans against to cut the zip-ties. Once she breaks the ties, she hears Chloe walking on the stage and knows exactly which trap door to open. The smirk on Chloe's face is wiped off abruptly as a trap door drops her like a stone into the grasp of the Cat who chokes her unconscious with on arm as she covers her mouth. She then leaves Chloe for the stage crew to assume she passed out drunk, puts her belongings back into her purse, and exits the underneath. As she walks through the construction area, Felicia says to herself:

Felicia: That girl is lucky I went easy on her, she had no clue who she was dealing with. *She turns to look at the safe on the work bench*

Felicia: What is a safe doing here?

Javelynn: What are you doing here?

Felicia: Huh? *Felicia turns to see Javelynn sliding down from the curtain and breaking her fall with a summersault*

Javelynn: Which way do you want this to go? Surrender or fight?

Felicia: Always the latter *Felicia turns to conceal her purse underneath the workbench*.

Javelynn: I prefer the latter as well! But are you sure you want to fight in a dress and heels?

Felicia: I could defeat you wearing anything.

Despite her displayed confidence, Felicia knows that she can't take too many blows from Javelynn with minimal protection and that she needs to defeat her quickly. Felicia parries her head kick as she is only focusing on defense and keeping distance with defensive kicks to lure Javelynn to where she wants her. Javelynn has an impressive arsenal, but her martial arts arsenal is no-where near as polished as Felicia's who parries her attacks with moves from savate, boxing and Judo when Javelynn tries to throw her. In frustration, Javelynn lunges at her with a flying knee that allows Felicia to dive near the workbench-right where she wants Javelynn to attack. Felicia then catches her spinning kick and smashes her ankle monitor with a hammer. This smashing activates the tasing mechanism and stuns Javelynn into unconsciousness. Felicia then says:

Felicia: Enjoy the rest of the show, loser-Lynn, but before I go *turns to look at the safe* I need to smell the roses on my way out.

Felicia unlocks the safe and sees a pile of expensive necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings entangled in a clump. From what it looks like, Harold has been collecting jewelry that patrons have lost in the seats! Before she can inspect them for value, though, she hears the jingling of keys and feels an arm wrap around her waist and a gun push up beneath her chin-it is Harold! Felicia is frozen by the sudden threat and says:

Felicia: I…didn't mean to stumble across your treasure.

Harold: That ain't no treasure chest missy, so don't try to reach for anything.

Felicia: She broke into the safe, I was just admiring your collection.

Harold: Didn't look like it. Plus, fightin' the way you two were is illegal…I think.

Felicia: I admire those who fight for their catch, only cowards catch others from behind.

Harold: Pipe it down, missy *pushes gun up further*. I got bad knees and can't even make a fist. I can't scrap with you two martial arts crazies like Rambo or whatever. One kick from either of yas puts me out of work.

Felicia: I suppose you are not as dumb as you sound.

Harold: Right on, sugar. I ain't fightin' nobody, so I got to be a bit of a vulture against the Amazons if ya get what I mean. Now….what should I do with you two thieves?

Felicia: Aren't you a thief yourself? That jewelry looks like it came from the lost and found bin.

Harold: I said pipe down, damnit! I only loot what is lost, I don't do all dis' kicking and breaking that you two brolics do. I ain't violent.

Felicia: So why is the gun up my chin?

Harold: It ain't no different than health insurance, lady. I also believe that anyone who tries to steal my loot becomes a part of my loot. If ya try and steal a diamond ring, you become the ring, got it? *Felicia rolls eyes in frustration at his idiocy*. I call it Harold's law! Yeah!

Part 6: Harold's law

Due to Harold's intervention in the construction part of the theatre, Felicia can't help but notice that Harold seems to have ruined the narrative by breaking the fourth wall and injecting himself into a genre he does not belong to. This genre is the genre of warrior heroism where Harold doesn't even meet the standard of an amateur athlete let alone warrior. Due to Felicia and Javelynn's fight taking place in a theatre, they have, unintentionally, perfected the dramatic art of a well-rehearsed fight scene with the end narrative of Felicia becoming Queen after exploiting a lucrative treasure that her rival wanted. Unfortunately, the scene was spoiled by Harold with his cowardly seizing of Felicia from behind that would ruin what the screenwriter had planned and cause the audience to boo.

What should have been a climactic moment of triumph for Felicia, with the claiming of valuable treasure as a reward for overcoming a peer competitor, has turned into a quiet apprehension where she is now going down with a whimper through compliance instead of going out with a bang as a screenwriter would want it to go down-as if the curtain has come down too abruptly and creates rumors among patrons that an accident had occurred. It is a buzzkill of a situation.

Behind this curtain, Javelynn lays unconscious with her ankle monitor rendered inoperable and Felicia finds herself in a jam that she couldn't foresee with Harold's surprise ambush. With Harold pressed up so tightly behind her, and with a gun that she knows (knowing guns) is loaded and firmly held up her chin like an uppercut, her ability to twist or even turn an inch has been canceled out with Harold's other arm around her waist. Felicia thinks to herself:

Felicia: Ugh, if it wasn't for the gun I could hip toss this fat slug in a second and stomp him. I could try to nudge his legs apart to get him off-balance, but he might pull the trigger out of panic or accident. I need to negotiate.

Considering the unintentionally intimate position Harold finds himself in, Felicia figures that she can attack his reputation by making him feel guilty about groping her. She says:

Felicia: Hey, uh, Harold?

Harold: Quiet, I am busy wondering how to convict you two for breaking my law.

Felicia: You know, I find it quite unmanly and perverted that you exploit the circumstances to grope me. I can surrender without you having to-

Harold: SHUT YOUR TRAP! I ain't treating you any different to anyone else. Just because you got a sexy figure doesn't mean I compromise my safety to not look pervy. That ain't how this works, missy.

Felicia: Not sure your wife would agree.

Harold: Ha, I see what ya are trying to do, but no, I told my wife I had to miss dinner to stop you two from tearing the place up. She also got a big crush on Spiderman and def wouldn't mind catching him in a position like this.

Felicia: And….you don't mind catching me in a position like that, do you?

Harold: *Leans Felicia back onto her heels with her hair draping over his shoulder and pushes gun up her chin in irritation* Listen, lady, you can't guilt trip me out of this. I am married with 1 son and 3 daughters who are all grown-up, the last thing I would do is flirt with a baddie like you. I got to protect myself from you kicking my head in, it doesn't matter if you are Spiderman, Spidergirl, James freakin' Bond, or a model wearing a see through swimsuit at the beach. Ya violate Harold's law, you get seized.

Now that Harold has made his stance on the scenario final, he marches Felicia up the steps of a nearby prototype rigging truss that has been assembled to test studio lighting and motorized grappling devices so that performers can be pulled up or dropped down safely. It also has a walking platform with guardrails that go across the truss so that the motorizing rigging system can be repaired without having to disassemble the whole structure. On top of the structure, there are enough ropes and belts tie multiple people. After Harold guides Felicia onto her stomach and blindfolds her, she tries to make him feel bad saying:

Felicia: Getting a bit kinky now, are we? I doubt you would treat a guy you captured this way.

Harold: Ha, there ya go again. As I said, anyone who breaks my law becomes a part of my jewelry collection. Your assets are just a bonus *He says as he puts her hands behind her back*.

Harold then spends the next 15 minutes binding Felicia in a combination of belts and rope. Harold memorized some of the bondage knots and harnesses that a Shibari rope and suspension artist taught him backstage briefly. He was eager to learn this just in case his menial thieving of lost jewelry items was exposed. Being cross-trained as a stagehand, he now knows how to rig for safety and for suspension bondage. He also blindfolded Felicia to make sure that she is unaware of how she is being bound.

As Harold works on Felicia, Javelynn wakes up and notices Harold is too distracted to notice her while he is elevated and tying carefully. She groans slightly as she takes off the broken ankle monitor, throws it towards the work bench, then remembers that Felicia hid her purse underneath it. She takes the small walkie talkie Felicia used to communicate with Elizabeth out and limps off the stage towards the doors. She limps in a way that requires her to drag her leg because her ankle has been badly damaged with first degree burns. The uniform she is wearing was able to protect her from a more severe injury, but she is still disabled of her regular abilities and is only able to walk. Once through the stagehand doors, Javelynn goes through the emergency exit and disappears into the night.

Back on the set, Harold begins lowering Felicia, who is hanging upside down, into a prop used during magic shows. This prop is a cube-shaped glass tub full of real water with two battery powered alligators moving up and down with their electric mouths chomping and with a green light on the platform the cube is mounted on that is colored green to indicate "On". Felicia's legs are wrapped in belts with connecting cinch points in the middle for each wrap. Her upper body has been placed in a rope harness that mimics the official strap harnesses with her wrists tied high in a box tie of sorts with extra rope around the forearms. Her blindfold has been taken off and repurposed as a gag. Once she gets to within a foot of the water, Harold stops the motor that lowers her and the alligators in the cube stop moving when the red "off" light comes on. He then says:

Harold: Don't try to escape, because if ya do, then you will fall into the water and my fatass won't be able to pull a big Amazon like you out. Got it?

Felicia: *muffled protest*

Harold: That is what I want to hear and…..gawd damnit! Yer friend woke up and left! I will be back. *Harold walks off stage and into the hallway beyond the doors*

As Harold goes to find Felicia's "friend", Chloe wakes up all disoriented wondering how Felicia escaped. She says to herself:

Chloe: Fuck my life! I figured that Felicia bitch was strong! I have to get out of here before I get spotted.

Chloe, foolishly, exists from the underneath towards the stagehand doors and, as soon as she exits, runs into Harold who comes back through the stagehand doors and says:

Harold: AHA! You are not the lady I am looking for, but you are still trespassin'. Hands up and walk backwards toward me, missy.

Part 7: Dorothy and doom

As Harold escorts Chloe to the construction studio, pinning one hand to her hip behind her and pinning the other hand behind her head, Chloe can't help but feel as those she is in a horror movie as Harold was one of those people she never wanted to meet let alone be held by. Whenever she went backstage to meet the actresses and actors, Harold always seemed like the elephant in the room who would ruin the moment or "good vibes" of the aftershow with his gloomy and even creepy presence. Being caught by him, therefore, is a scary movie night except that she is in the movie. Chloe is in good enough shape to run circles around Harold, but with him possessing a gun in a tight area, she can only comply. When they arrive near towards Harolds workbench, she is shocked to see the situation Felicia is in. She says:

Chloe: No fucking way! Felica? That you? I hope you are enjoying that dangle after chocking me out, bitch!

Harold: *covers her mouth* Lower the pitch of that trap, lady. Ya don't even look at each without my say so, got it? *uncovers her mouth*. Now, lean over of the bench.

Chloe: Get off of me you greaseball. She was my capture before yours and I should have her back to bring her to justice.

Harold: She can't be yours anymore because she tried to steal my jewels *says as he measures Chloe's wrists*. I told her, once ya try to steal stuff from my vault, you become a part of the loot. She may as well be a statue made of diamond now. Oh, and also, keep your palms together AND still. I am in no mood for wrestlin'. *Says this as he puts her in a double column tie with extra/loose ends wrapping around the upper sides*

Chloe: Wait, I didn't try to steal from you, so why are you tying me up? You don't have to do that for someone who is trespassing. Also….ouch! Do you have to make this so tight?

Harold: Sorry, but you got small wrists. As for the trespass, I ain't too good at math, but I know enough to know that if you want to re-claim that woman you called….who again? Felica? Then you are trying to steal a jewel of mine that then makes you a jewel. You are no longer just *pulls her shoulder back to see her nametag* Chloe anymore, but Chloe Crystal. Just another necklace or ring to me.

Chloe: More like some perverted fantasy, I bet y-

Harold: Hey! I am telling you like I told Felicia, I don't care if it was a guy who looks like me or that cartoon lady Jessica Rabbit in a bikini, ya all will get tied up if ya break my law *says as he finished tying her waist and then begins tying her thighs*.

Chloe: Oh, you expect me to believe you don't have a preference?

Harold: Catchin' hot ladies is a bonus, but it don't matter. My law still stands. You probably wouldn't mind catchin' Batman if ya got the drop on him.

Chloe: *Imagines a femdom fantasy in that comic book* Hmmm, I think you have a point there. *She says as Harold finishes tying her ankles*

Once Harold has her legs and ankles secure, he positions Chloe on the workbench so that he can hogtie her. Once this is complete she is tape-gagged and then Harold calls his wife with an update. Dorothy, his wife, says she will come by to help him handle these new "jewels" of his. Dororthy and Harold live in a standard two-story townhouse on the outskirts of the city and got married soon after they met. Harold began working at the theatre as an apprentice and, after being laid off from numerous jobs throughout his career, and often having to work menial manual labor jobs when not being able to get any carpentry jobs let alone a specialized one for theater, was eventually re-employed at Crimson theater where he started his career. Unfortunately, due to him being anxious about job security, he decided to steal jewelry from patrons of the theater by taking the jewelry from their purse or wallet and leaving the rest for the stewards to put into the lost and found bin.

As Harold checks the tension in Chloe's hogtie, Dorothy bursts through both doors and says:

Dorothy: Honey! I am here! Let's take a look at these diamond ladies ya nabbed!

Dorothy is the same height as Harold with a loud and commanding voice that comes across as bossy. She is a bit overweight and butch but she tries to cover up it up with bright lipstick, curly hair, crescent moon earrings, a dark blue dress with crystal ball icons scattered all over it, fishnet leg stockings, and black short heels. Her attire indicates that she is interested in Wicca and believes in things like burying crystals in the soil to "recharge" them among other seemingly bombastic rituals. Harold has also given her a complete summary of what happened over the phone while he searched for Javelynn, so Dorothy knows Harold is, to her, justified. When Dorothy makes her boisterous way onto the stage, her feet clattering on the floor in enthusiasm, she puts her hands to her chin in happy shock and says:

Dorothy: Oh my moon! Harold! These two are lovely! What are their names?

Harold: This gal on the bench is Chloe and the one hangin' is Felicia.

Dorothy: I know that you see them as just jewels now but…I can do so much with them!

Harold: I bet you can. You and that Coven of yours.

When Chloe hears the word "Coven", her eyes widen as she thinks to herself:

Chloe: WOW! And I thought Harold was creepy. His wife actually lives whatever witchy gimmick she has going on.

Felicia, being more observant, looks at the drawing board Harold uses and begins to put two and two together when she sees a promotional poster titled: "Sorceress Redman Returns". She then thinks to herself:

Felicia: Oh, I see now. Harold's wife is both a Wiccan and a damn stage magician! They met here at Crimson Theater! Ugh.

Dorothy then studies Felicia and can't help but notice that she seems familiar. She sees that Felicia is in exceptional shape, but can't seem to match her profile to an another image. She just as a feeling that Felicia is a person of note, but of what she does not know. Dorothy then says:

Dorothy: Chloe is pretty but you, my dear, are something else. *She turns to Harold and says* Alright honey, I have enjoyed your display for long enough. Let's lower Felicia into one of the gimmick cages used to fake sawing someone in half but chain up the middle of it to make it a real cage. Once done, cover the cage with the magicians black cloth and I will do the same with Chloe when I get her tied to a dolly and wheel her out.

With the parking lot empty at midnight, no one is there to see Felicia or Chloe bound even if they were uncovered. Harold places Felicia into the boot of his car while Chloe goes into the boot of Dorothy's car. They then drive back to their house.

After escaping the theatre, an injured Javelynn wearily climbs up the metal to the top of a random building to avoid being spotted by any inquisitive police officers and to rest. She looks into the distance and sees a dark outline of a person swinging from building-to-building. Upon seeing this, she starts to get nervous as she recognizes the movement of this figure as being too familiar to doubt. This figure then lands onto a street light and then hangs underneath it's glow which unveils her as Silk! Also known as Cindy Moon! The Korean-American Spidergirl who has similar abilities to Spiderman and a former friend of Black Cat! She was once a skinny entomology student who would skip gym class because it was uninteresting to her, but when she was biten by that radioactive spider, her enhanced physiology made her as thick and curvaceous as Black Cat because her new powers forced her to be more active. In surprise, Javelynn says:

Javelynn: Oh……..my. Just my freakin luck. Damnit! *Punches the ground as she gets up*

Even though Javelynn lightly punched the ground in frustration, this soundwave, although small, was large enough to be picked up by Cindy's Silk-sense 300 yards away. Silk turns to where Javelynn is and catapults herself with such accuracy that she lands right in front of Javelynn in one leap. Silk immediately constructs a large spiderweb, picks Javelynn up over hear head, throws her into the web, then webs her hands and feet to the web with four quick-fire shots from her web shooters. The web shot that hits Javelynn's injured ankle makes her cry out in pain, but Silk does not care. Silk then says:

Silk: TELL ME where Felicia is! I am getting distress signals that she is not doing well.

Javelynn: How am I to know? Shouldn't your Silk-sense be able to direct you?

Silk: Listen, bitch, this spider sense of mine can pick up distress signals, but it isn't a GPS system. I know you and her are rivals, and you look as though you have been injured in a fight with someone. Care to explain?

Javelynn: Some idiotic security guard with a flamethrower caught my ankle. I will return to that bank to kick is head open when this heals up.

Silk: I am sure. Look, my Silk sense is being jammed by an increase of Pheromones frequencies caused by Fang of the Spider Society so that I don't see her coming. She wants to steal my powers.

Javelynn: Oh, boo-hoo. I am sorry to hear that.

Silk: This should be of concern to you as well, after inheriting the wealth of her Dad, Ezekial Sims, she paid off the governments confiscation department to steal the seized equipment of that place you worked for. Remember the canine humanoids?

Javelynn: No way? You mean Hydra? Those bastards! Stealing that equipment I helped them acquire. I worked hard for them until Hawkeye ruined the project. I wouldn't mind smashing Fang myself when my ankle gets better.

Silks is pleased to hear this and then frees Javelynn from the webbing before saying:

Silk: I am glad you came around. So, where is Felicia?

Felicia: She might still be at the theater after our….theatrical fight.

Silk: Thanks, hope the ankle heals up soon. *Silk leaves*

Part 8: Weaving Spiders

Javelynn looks at Silk weave away with a satisfied expression as an initially heated interaction became one of mutual concern. Her satisfaction is then interrupted by Elizabeth on the walkie talkie in her pocket saying "Hello? Hellooooo? Is anyone there? Let me know if this radio has been picked up". Javelynn then says to herself:

Javelynn: Oh for fucks sake! I thought this radio would lead me to an important contact of Felica's I could interrogate when my ankle gets better. That tasing must have fried my brain.

Javelynn's neck tenses as she breaths in a frustrated breath and then tentatively answers.

Javelynn: Umm, yes? How can I help you?

Elizabeth: Who is this? Is that you, Javelynn?

Javelynn: Uh yes, I was jus-

Elizabeth: WHERE are you? Did you get Felicia and Chloe? The signal on your ankle monitor went out.

Javelynn: Felicia broke the ankle monitor and made it tase me unconscious. When I woke up, she was gone. Sorry.

Elizabeth: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Damnit! Still couldn’t defeat her when she was in a damn dress and heels, eh?

Javelynn:…..

Elizabeth: It is a good thing I woke up to go to the bathroom. Tell me the address you are most near to and Sylvia will come and pick you up.

Javelynn: I don't know the address, I am still a bit weary aft-

Elizabeth: Then get that curvy ass of yours out on the street and look. When you find out, radio me back *hangs up*.

Javelynn knew that she would be free from Elizabeths gimmick prison with the ankle monitor off, but she it feels as though the ankle monitor is still on her because her ankle is damaged. With her whole contact list wiped out after the collapse of her former employer (Hydra), she became a self-employed freelance thief but can't now do that because of her damaged ankle. This leaves her with no choice but to return to the nutty Elizabeth and her daughter to avoid being thrown into an actual prison. As she is now, so to speak, easy pickings.

As Javelynn climbs down to verify her location, Silk looks over at the cocktail bar called "The Mixer" fixed to the canopy entrance way with a street lit sign beyond the shelter saying "Crimson Theater inside". Considering the location, Silk finds it odd that Felicia would be seemingly, if her senses are right, in a distressed state at a theater of all places. Unless, Silk thinks, she is misinterpreting the signal because, unlike Spiderman, her spidey senses are chaotic and sensitive to absorb multiple signal that lead to a huge distortion. When she jumps down onto the entrance-way shelter, ready to string up the guards underneath, she notices something:

Silk: Ugh, not those things again! I thought I lost them!

Silk looks up to see the custom drones that come from the Spider Society that Fang runs. These drones are unlike anything else in that they are white like Fang's uniform, shaped like a spider, mounted with web shooters, and can even show holograms of Spiderman to deceive Silk. Silk, being highly attracted to Spiderman due to pheromone drive, is vulnerable to this deception depending upon her emotional state. She says:

Silk: Screw it, Felicia is only a lone thief anyways, it is not worth doing side quests like these when I have this shit to deal with. I will try to catch her so that she can help me defeat Fang. I also don't want to create a scene and fall into Fang's public relations trap. *Silk leaves the scene*.

The next day, Javelynn wakes up face-down down a gurney in the same medical room that Elizabeth released her from. When Sylvia came to pick her up, she sedated Javelynn as she laid on her stomach in alignment with Elizabeths demands. She has been stripped naked and is covered only by a towel over her butt, she has been hogtied with one loose rope link connected to her wrists in a single column tie and with her damaged leg being place a frog-tie but also linked to her wrist ties. Sylvia cleaned up the wound and bandaged it in a brace. Javelynn has also been fitted with a new ankle monitor but a monitor with the same capabilities that was a part of Felicia's package especially for Javelynn. Javelynn wants to throw out a string of obscenities in frustration, but she halts herself as this is an opportunity to rest while avoiding street cops. Elizabeth takes a peek through the ajar door and sees that Javelynn is awake. She enters and says:

Elizabeth: So, who is this Silk lady?

Javelynn: Who? I don-

Elizabeth: Don't even try, the volume was turned up on the radio and it allowed me to hear everything. Felicia must have turned it up by accident as she was passing out. When your interaction finished, I radioed in.

Javelynn: Well, as you know, I could be a useful asset to her in the fight against the Fang and her affiliates, yet here I am bound and naked because of your obsession to re-capture Felicia. I guess the only thing I am missing is a ball-gag.

Elizabeth smiles at her suggestion, but she thinks that Javelynn has a valid perspective. If Javelynn is allowed to work with Silk, she can take attention away from the jail if Silk's enhanced senses happen to lead her into visiting Javelynn while Javelynn is locked up. If Silk encounters Sylvia and Elizabeth, knowing what they have done, then they will be cocooned in web a kicked into the clouds. Elizabeth then says,

Elizabeth: You will be surprised to know that I happen to agree. From what I gathered, this Fang is a billionaire in a spider suit-a far worse menace then Felicia could ever be. I will release you on assignment again.

Javelynn: Smart choice. I can make a metal boot out of this brace, but I will need a ski shoe and some metals to design it so that I can kick harder even with hampered agility.

Elizabeth: I will get my notepad.

After a brief stay at the Redman residence, Chloe is transported alone to the HQ of the Coven that Dorothy is a part of. The Coven is located in the last flat at the end of a row of terraced flats. The 3 bedroom flats were built in the early 1900's so that warehouse and other workers had a walking distance commute from work to home. The Coven is not a gathering point in of itself, but is a café, apothecary, and accessory shop all in one called "The Witches Brew" and is next to a piercing and tattoo studio called "The Animist Master". It is here that the Coven was built in that patrons become friends and connect to form the Coven. The two stores are located in the backyard area and backout onto the long abandoned warehouse-a perfect scenario to escort a captive.

Dorothy brings Chloe down the path bound and gagged. Chloe is in the same bartender clothes she was in when caught by Harold, but she has been re-tied for transport by Dorothy who has put her in an armbinder tie behind her back and is connected to a pentagram chest harness. This choice of harness is perfectly symbolic given that pentagram necklaces are sold in the store they are walking into.

When they walk into the store, the bell on the inside of the door rings and the store owner is alerted as she was reading a magazine on interior design. The owner of the store is named Nora who is similar in body-type to Dorothy except she wears a long black cloak, pointy hate, thick brimmed glasses, along with a biker-like leather dress and leggings. Dorothy says:

Dorothy: Here she is! All wrapped up for us.

Nora: To who do I owe the pleasure?

Dorothy: This is Chloe, she would like to shake your hand but she is a bit…shy haha.

Nora: So shy that her arms are pinned in place.

Chloe: *Inaudible muffling but means to say that she would slap her*

Nora: I am doing well, thank you.

Dorothy: Should we introduce her to the group on Monday?

Nora: Sure, why not? It is so great to have her. How did you get her again?

Dorothy:Hubby caught her trespassing, but he was pleasantly surprised it was a shapely bartender of all people.

Nora: I bet he was! She is definitely a looker. I actually have a little dungeon space available for her to say in,

Chloe: *Lifts her head in frustration*

Nora: Don't be so negative, hun. Better with me then going to jail for trespassing. *Phone rings* I must get going, I have packages to send out to customers. I'll take her behind the desk while I work.

Dorothy: Very well. Bye Chloe.

Back at the residence, Harold tests a number of magic show instruments using the bound and gagged Felica. For every prop, he must place her in a different tie depending upon the position she needs to be in. She is tied and made to escape fake bombs that blow up into confetti while frog-tied, she is made to go through fake fire while tied spread eagle on a bed with a trap door behind it, he ties her hands in front and makes her shot him with a fake bullet that draws fake blood so that Harold knows what it feels like, she is hogtied in a tank that fills up with water but conveys her to the outside before she drowns, she is strapped to a board and made to escape from under a plastic pendulum, and she is made to get fake sawed in half when the fake legs that represent half of her body on the other block are obviously not real. He also makes her do an escape challenge by having her lock pick three different locks on a door before a fake gun shoots her. Harold is impressed and congratulates her, but then promptly takes out his real gun tells her to get on the floor. She is left ungagged the entire time just in case the prototype trap goes awry. In response to all this, Felicia says:

Felicia: I thought I was, according to your so-called "law", a jewel? Don't jewels just sit around and look pretty?

Harold: You bet, but my wife thinks you can be put to use, so that is why you I am using you to test these stage props on.

*Dorothy comes barging in*

Dorothy: Having fun, ladies and gents?

Harold: You bet, honeybuns. This Felicia hear is quite an escapologist, she picked three different types of lock and escaped. None of the locks were gimmicked, it was all real lock picking.

Dorothy: I was going to say she reminds me so much of….what is her name….oh, Black Cat! You know? Have you seen her be reported about in the newspapers?

Harold: Ya, I remember, it was rumored she was allied with the Spider for good but has been spotted on top of banks after robberies. I guess the press and police don't know if she is a superhero or thief.

Dorothy: I think she would make a great Black Cat or Zatanna in a cosplay play, but I would lean more Cat. She has the looks and escape techniques. Hmm, I will draw something up. Take her to her room in the basement.

When in the basement, Harold unties her hands, takes off her heels, makes her lay on the bed, and shackles both legs to a chain length of 25 feet. This is so that Felicia can move freely to a point. Her room is also in a finished basement where there is a fridge, stove and TV on a mix of carpet and laminate flooring. The room is typically used as a rental space/basement apartment, and Dorothy wants to be nice to Felicia because she admires her looks and abilities even though she is just a disreputable prisoner to Harold who tried to steal from him. The shackles he placed on Felicia were for anyone who rented the place but missed rent. In Felica's case, she has not missed rent, but missed seeing the cowardly Harold coming.

Part 9: Regaining contact

As soon as Felicia hears that there are no noises above her to indicate that the house is empty, she takes out Chloe's cell phone that she had duct taped underneath her dress. She had seized Chloe's phone after choking her out underneath the stage. She remembers Chloe calling the "Institute of Neighborhood Justice (INJ)" so that Felicia could be subjected to an audit while bound. The thing is, Chloe nor her friend Rebecca, the pro bono lawyer, knew that Felicia was Black Cat and that Elizabeth did not tell Chloe this so that she didn't scare her away, be dismissed as silly, or involve the police and have them arrest Felicia. After quickly scanning her call log, Felicia dials the INJ and says:

Receptionist: How may I help you?

Felicia: May I speak to Rebecca? She is working with me to draft a lawsuit.

Receptionist: Most certainly, please hold.

Rebecca: Hello?

Felicia: Nice meeting you, Rebecca.

Rebecca: Who is this? Chloe? Who are you?

Felicia: I was her captive, Felicia.

Rebecca: WHAT?! No wonder I couldn't get contact with her! WHERE is she?

Felicia: Who knows and who cares, I am the victim here.

Rebecca: Shut up! You deserved to be kidnapped based on your shady acquisition of wealth along with your…..immodest appearance.

Felica: Regardless, I want you to delete all that banking info Chloe gave you right now.

Rebecca: Oh yeah? What are you going to do?

Felicia: Notice the resemblance? Notice my physique and those "immodest" assets? My wealth didn't come out of nowhere, dear. I got it by evading security systems, stealth, and a bit of brute power. I am Black Cat.

Rebecca: NO! No way! Shit, shit, shit…..ugh, I thought there was something about you.

Felicia: Shame you didn't figure sooner. Now, delete all my banking info or I will either break your face or break-in and seize all that donation money your organization has worked so hard to gain as a small outfit. Once you have deleted all of it, send me the receipt of it being deleted with a screenshot through text.

Rebecca: FINE! You bastard! *abruptly hangs up*.

An hour later, Felicia receives the evidentiary text that her banking info has been deleted and then receives a call from Rebecca:

Rebecca: Hi, Felicia?

Felicia: Thanks for your compliance, even though I would have relished being locked in a room with you.

Rebecca: Uhh, ya, your welcome. I am also calling you because I received an anonymous letter about someone named "Fang". Based on how this "Fang" lady is characterized, I was wondering if the person writing is referring to these spider-shaped drone sightings?

Felicia knows instinctively that the anonymous letter was written by Silk who she is not interested in working with after she was betrayed by her. Silk used her as an instrument for her missions and gained enough rapport and trust with Felicia to infiltrate her criminal operations. If it wasn't for Felicia's bomb she used to blow open vault, and that this bomb created a diverse that helped her escape an armed police ambush, then she would be in prison. Felicia is also familiar with Fang whose real name is Tamara Pearson who portrays herself as a vigilante but actually wants to capture and steal Silk's powers. She is a billionaire by inheritance and is using her riches to pursue being a wannabe Spidergirl. Felicia despises both Silk for being a backstabber and Fang for wanting the powers of that backstabber. Fang, in wanting to be like Silk, also has a similar physique but not as thick. Felicia then says:

Felicia: That letter was anonymous because it was written by someone who is on Fang's radar. It was probably written by Silk?

Rebecca: Silk?

Felicia: Yes. You want to go after people who have a suspicious amount of wealth? Don't try to kidnap me, Fang is actually a billionaire named Tamara Pearson who founded the "Spider Society" that is a council consisting of crony contracting product designers, weapons inspectors, manufacturing engineers, test engineers, legal professionals, and some government officials who advise limits on her activities.

Rebecca: Whoa, cronyism on steroids.

Felicia: Yep. So do what you can to investigate them and share your discovery with me. I can keep secrets…..I promise.

When the phone call ends, Felicia puts the cell phone into numerous plastic bags and places it into the toilet water tank just in case Harold or his wife finds it on her. She then decides to watch TV as there is nothing else to do in her comfortable captivity.

Back at the abandoned jail, Elizabeth notices that she has lost track of Javelynn's ankle monitor on the radar tacker in the booking office. She has a brief conversation with Sylvia and they decide to take a drive out to see if the radar works when they get nearer to the city. As soon as Elizabeth gets into the passenger side of Sylvia's car, Sylvia notices two Spider-shaped drone flying towards them. Sylvia says:

Sylvia: Huh? What are tho-*BOOM*

Sylvia and Elizabeth have been fire-bombed by a mortar shell that came from the first drone and then the fire was put out by the second drone using a high pressure mist. We then see an ankle monitor thrown into the ash heap and notice that it is Javelynn's ankle monitor! She tricked Silk and Elizabeth and partnered with Fang instead of fighting her! Javelynn looks at the wreck as Fang lands beside her and says:

Javelynn: This my jail now.

Part 10: The curtain call

The next day, Felicia sleeps in a shower robe but is woken up in the early morning by an alarm that was placed on the dresser. The alarm is then turned off by Dorothy who is, today, in a red dress with a skull figurine icon on the stomach of the dress that is shaped like a uterus and distracts from her portly appearance. Her horn earrings are shown off with her hair in a bun and she is also holding a neatly wound bundle of red hemp rope that looks like it was purchased recently. She then says:

Dorothy: Morning, Felicia! Or, should I say, Black Cat?

Felicia: It is a bit early, don't you think?

Dorothy: Black Cat would never think that! It is rehearsal day for you. Ready?

Felicia: Sure….

Dorothy: Great! Roll over and place your hands behind your back *uncoils red rope*. Hopefully, we end up having so much fun together that I will be able to turn you from a prisoner to a performer.

Felicia: *Thinks to herself* Yeah, as if performers are not prisoners of their success.

Back at the Witches Brew, Chloe is learning how to make candles with Nora's daughter, Rosey, in the dungeon of Nora's shop on a round metal table that is used for gardens. Chloe has been made to wear a black cloak and hood, a black corset, leather pants, and black boots. The only part of her that is restrained is her knees as they are stuck in a double column tie that attaches to a thick loop around the seat of the chair. The dungeon itself is regular brickwork with jail bars in front of the brick all around the parameter and is lite up by lanterns placed on each corner. Rosey thinks that it is needless to keep Chloe restrained at all given how cooperative she has been, but her mom, Nora, doesn't want to risk looking lax in the eyes of her friend Dorothy.

While they continue with their workshop in the dungeon, Nora is crystal gazing using a clear quartz obelisk that is mounted onto what used to be an oil lamp. Her only motive for doing this is to enhance her psychic ability so that she can anticipate events, be they mundane or dramatic, and prepare accordingly. Her trance is then broke by a shocking and creepy crawly sensation of spiders coming down her back and around her feet. Nora is so shook by this that she takes a look at the local newspaper to see if there has been infestations due to mounting uncollected garbage that has irritated her and the neighbors.

She skims through it cover-to-cover and can't find anything relevant until she decides to stop skimming and scan carefully. She finds a small column on the back of newspaper for "local non-profit" news and notices a tiny text block written by Rebecca Berry of the Institute for Neighborhood Justice who warns people about a superpowered lady named Silk who has spider-like abilities and was most recently seen, as captured clearly on CCTV, near "The Mixer" cocktail bar and was a former ally of another mysterious figure called "Black Cat". Nora jolts up from her chair in shock and realizes that "Silk" was probably looking to break into the theater to rescue someone who just so happens to look like Black Cat-Felicia! The thing is, Silk does not want to rescue Felicia but capture her and finally be seen as someone not be feared. This does not matter to Nora, though, as her first priority is to warn Dorothy. She then rushed over to her phone and dials her number.

While Nora speaks to Dorothy, Harold works his regular and lonesome shift at the closed theater doing menial woodwork. Suddenly, Silk enters the studio through the stagehand doors dragging two large and burly security in separate cocoons of web. They have been stealthily knocked out and, using her superhuman strength, throws them with ease to the side 40 feet away as she makes her way up the steps. Harold is initially startled but then calms down when he notices that she is in a similarly attractive shape to Felicia but in a striking costume. Despite her looks, Harold pushes feelings of attraction away to assert authority. Harold says:

Harold: Hey, you are not supposed to be back here. Are you an actress or cosplayer? Cosplay-themed drama's do not take place here.

Silk: I think you might be the person I am looking for.

Harold: What is this about?

Silk: I think you know

Silk then webs his foot and pulls him toward her. She then grabs him by the scruff of the neck.

Harold: Arhhh okay, okay, stop! I am not a fighter! I got bad knees and back! Please! *Silk releases*

Silk: Where is Felicia?

Harold: She is locked up at our house. I tied her up and kept her prisoner after I caught her stealing from me. I had no choice! She would have slammed me through the stage floor.

Silk: Don't you realize that you are holding Black Cat?

Harold: I don't care who she is, she was breaking a law I call Harold's law.

Silk: Consider this law of yours obsolete. I want her back at this studio at latest tomorrow evening or I will come back here and hang you from the highest point of ceiling. Understood?

Harold: Yes m'am. *Silk leaves*

Harold: *says quietly* Go ahead and do that Spider freak. You have violated Harold's law by threatening to take one of my Jewels (Felica). You won't get away with that, missy.

The next day, Felicia is taken to a rehearsal theater called "The Ball and Chain" next to Dorothy and Harold's property, it is a theater that Dorothy owns and had built to be used as a multi-purpose building and expand her income. The theater itself has a large floorplan with a stage set-up like a theater but has no fixed seats which allow for it to be multi-purpose. It also has very high (40-50 feet) walls each side with the only windows being at the very top. Felicia, dressed in a gimmick Black Cat suit, is in a wraparound gag and has her forearms and shins bound in gauntlet ties and is, literally, a puppet on strings while Dorothy test controls the rigging as she tells Felicia to jump around as if she is Black Cat. Dorothy then comes down from the rafters and says:

Dorothy: I tell ya what, not only would this set up be great for cosplay, but also suspension bondage! You look great in either. I also must add tha-*window smashing sound*

Dorothy screams and falls down to the floor holding her head to avoid being struck by something as Fang and Javelynn enter through the wide broken window as they hold on to the handles underneath the spider-shaped drones they hold onto. When they reach the ground, Fang and Javelynn (who is now dressed in a uniform similar to her original before getting caught by Cassidy and Cathy last story) stand over the cowering Dorothy. Fang then says:

Fang: Well, you are an unexpected holder of Black Cat. I was surprised Javelynn led me here, isn't that right?

Javelynn: Are we putting this pig down? Or are we just gloating?

Fang: No way. She has done us a great service. What is your name, lady?

Dorothy: It is Dorothy, please don't hurt me! I am just a stage magician, not a real one!

Fang: Be a good magician and teleport yourself out of here. The Cat is ours. *Dorothy runs away*

Fang then turns to Felicia and says:

Fang: We are going to use you as bait for Silk. I know she wants to finish what she started by arresting you, but once she thinks she has caught you, she will be ambushed.

Fang then presses a few buttons on her metal gauntlet that command the drones and has them, using mechanical arms with clamps as hands, pull Felicia out of the gauntlets and take her into custody. Before Fang can use her remote to send in another two drones to elevate them out, Felicia is then thrown back through the window she was taken out of and is hanging from the window in a webbed cocoon. Silk then emerges above her with the two smashed drones in each hand to show off and then leaps down into the space. She says:

Silk: Bait and ambush? You know I have enhanced hearing, right?

Fang: You won't have such hearing after your ear is smashed in. Surrender or else.

Silk: You will have to make me.

Javelynn: *cracks knuckles* Fine with me.

Javelynn unleashes a barrage of strikes at Silk, but Silk doesn't even bother to throw a punch as she weaves, dodges, and toys with her. Silk then catches her punch and catches a tranquilizer dart from Fang simultaneously. She then throws it back at her but Fang stops it using one of her web-shooters. Silk then says "wannabe" and slams Javelynn to the ground. Fang then shoots a series of webs at her but they are all dodged or punched through as Silk slides along the ground takes out Fang's legs like an illegal two-footed tackle in soccer. Javelynn tries to tackle Silk but is easily evaded. Fang then webs Silks arms to her side and Javelynn, finally, gets some offense In by tackling and pinning her. She then tells to Fang to "Do it! I can't hold her much longer!". As Fang tries to steady her tranquilizer gun, Silk webs the gun and sees it fly from Fangs grasp. She then flips out of the webbing and Javelynn's grasp and then says to Javelynn and Fang:

Silk: You both have gone from boring me to irritating me. If you don't stand down, I will stop holding back *She then lightly knocks out an advancing Javelynn with a backhanded fist*

Suddenly, the remote that Fang uses to send in more drones electrocutes her and knocks her out! We see, in another scene, Rebecca from the INJ alongside an ex member of the Spider Society manipulating controls from a rooftop! Her name is Marcy Malikov who was working as a weapons inspector and, through this field, knows how to reverse engineer all kinds of equipment! When they saw the drone they used from afar successfully utilize its hacking abilities to overheat the batteries in Fang's remote, they hugged in joy and to celebrate that the rogue billionaire was leveled. Back at the theater, Silk says:

Silk: Hmm it seems as though someone wanted you to stand down anyways *says as she advances towards them to arrest them*.

Her Silk-sense is then triggered as she quickly turns around and notices that Felicia has escaped! She says:

Silk: What? How did I come to notice that so late? Must have been Fang screwing with the frequencies in the atmosphere. I will come back for them. *Silk then grapples up and through the window*

When Silk reaches the roof of the theater, she immediately turns and looks to a nearby shed on the ground below with suspicion. The shed is built like a longhouse and appears to be a an ideal hiding place for Felicia. The thing is, Silk not only perceives and conceives of it as a hiding place Felicia would use, but she also feels strongly drawn to the shed as if she is being pulled towards it. She then thinks that the shed could be infested with a certain species of spider who excrete and type of pheromone that happens to match her pheromone-type.

She swings down to this shed and carefully opens the door. The longhouse-like shed is pitch black inside, but is not concerned due to her heightened and agility and reflexes. Also, who is going to trouble her in here? The landscape crew? Of course not. As she advances further inside, a crystal ball mounted onto the back of a Witches figurine lights up suddenly with a slight mist around it. There are also live spiders within this ball with diffusers on each side that are diffusing a kind of potion that makes Silk cough and feel dizzy.

She has been played! Her instincts about the spiders inside were correct, but she couldn't have anticipated that is was bait! The door to the shed then shuts and the lights turn on to reveal large speakers in the corners and to the side. The speakers let out a mix of sounds that stretch her Silk-sense in every way in she hears a combination of screams, cries, bombs going off, gears turning, and other pitches that severely weaken her to the point of sensory deprivation. She is unable to use any of her strength let alone her web shooters.

Silk then notices a door behind the table the crystal ball is on and tries to escape by pushing the table out of the way weakly, but then walks into a tripwire that leads to her being sprayed in a mist of the potion that made her feel lethargic. She then tries the handle to the door, falls through, and shuts the door behind her as she slumps up against the wall in exhaustion. Once on her feet, she hears the jingling of keys and thud of boots and feels and arm wrap around her waist and a gun pointed underneath her chin-it is Harold! Silk is stunned! The cowardly Harold found a way to get back at her after she embarrassed him. Harold and Nora set up the bait with Harold setting up the lights and speakers and with Nora, being a bug collector, using her crystal gazing activity to know the kind of species of spider best matches Silk's Pheromone-type and what potions could be made to de-power her! As Silk tries to pull away, Harold says

Harold: Don't even think about gettin' twisty with me, miss hot-tights. I had a friend coat these bullets in spider poison or whatever it is called (Silks enhanced smell confirms this).

Silk: You cowardly bastard! I thought we had a deal.

Harold: Sorry, honey, but there was never a deal. If ya break Harold's law, then ya become a collector's item. *Nora can be seen smiling from behind*

Back at the theater, Dorothy, her heels clicking in confidence, smiles and stands tall over the Fang and Javelynn as she carries two bundles of red hemp rope while standing alongside Nora's daughter, Rosey. Dorothy then says:

Dorothy: Well, would you look at that! I lost one, but I got two future cosplayers based on the bios of real people instead! *Turns to Rosey* I will tie up the most fierce looking of the two (Javelynn) and we will both type tie up this spider-girl wannabe together so that I can teach how to do chest harnesses.

As Rosey and Dorothy truss them, Felicia, looking from the shattered window, then turns towards the shed and sees Silk being led away by Harold in a Spiderweb-shaped chest and waist harness in white nylon rope. She then says:

Felicia: Enjoy the show ladies.

End of story.

Author Artfulknot.


Originally published: January 21 2026

Archive note: This article/story was originally published on CollarNcuffs and has been preserved and [refreshed / reviewed / updated] for this archive.

The original CollarNcuffs community is no longer operating. This archive preserves educational material from that site. It does not replace personalised professional, medical or legal advice where such advice is needed.

Copyright & Reproduction: Unless otherwise stated, all original content is protected by copyright and may not be reproduced, republished or redistributed elsewhere without prior written permission from MissBonnie.

Part of the CollarNcuffs Resource Archive, preserved and maintained by MissBonnie.

Comments