Thursday, October 08, 2026
So… should I start blogging again?
It’s been years since I last used Blogger, but with CollarNcuffs now coming to an end after nearly 20 years, I’ve been thinking about what comes next — and whether I might dip my toes back into blogging.
My own journey into the Femdom lifestyle goes back nearly 40 years, my personal lifestlye with my sub/s 30 years so there’s certainly no shortage of stories, experiences, opinions, lessons learned and probably a fair amount of rambling I could share along the way. 😉
I’m also wondering whether there would be any interest in bringing some of the old CollarNcuffs resource pages back as blog posts. There were years' worth of information, resources and things I put together for the community, and it seems a shame for all of that knowledge to simply disappear when the site closes.
So, before I start putting a lot of time into it, I thought I’d ask…
Would anyone actually be interested in reading it?
Would you prefer the personal side — my experiences and thoughts after nearly 30 years in the lifestyle — the old resource material, or perhaps a mixture of both?
For now, I’m just testing the waters. 😊
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment